The Commerce Delivery Lead will utilize best practices and methodologies to architect solutions, lead implementations and enforce project governance for our clients. The Delivery Lead represents the first impression that our customers have into Kodella’s operations and culture. The Delivery Lead must be able to form relationships internally and externally, be a strong role model for the standards that we set forth, and drive projects to completion, efficiently.
You will work extensively with consulting resources, development team members, clients, and vendors throughout the project, providing ongoing management, solution architecture, delivery, and support assistance. Furthermore, you will engage in business development activities such as project estimation and delivery engagements with clients. This is a hands-on role working with clients and leading project resources to complete projects successfully and with a high degree of satisfaction.
This position reports directly to the company’s CTO.
- Overall project lead and facilitator relative to solution design, delivery and execution.
- Design and architect solutions based on requirements and business models.
- Facilitates the gathering of client requirements and documenting functional specifications.
- Applies standardized and consistent project delivery methods across all projects assigned.
- Drives utilization of project team members by directing work and resource planning to meet project profitability goals.
- Perform assessment of existing eCommerce solutions, recognize the opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap, and estimated effort.
- Lead client status meetings in conjunction with project managers providing regular project updates.
- Inspect landing pages, product information, cart options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Involved in business development and pre-sales activities such as soliciting high-level solution requirements, business application demonstrations, proposal development, and drafting project plans with scope, associated assumptions, and estimated effort as needed.
- Supporting cross-organizational group needs and expectations (i.e. Testing, Training, Production Deployment & Support)
- Identify, implement and revise internal processes to streamline the improvement of Kodella’s e-commerce delivery operations
- All other duties assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce
- 3-5 years managing software projects in an eCommerce context, inclusive of Creative and UX
- Experience with Agile software development methodology (Scrum and/or XP). Experience taking proactive action to improve project velocity and code reliability
- Ability to formulate and clearly communicate data insights to others
- Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects.
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Open-minded, ready to learn, willing to teach
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field.
- NetSuite certification or experience a major plus
From $90,000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- NetSuite: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place