Why Make the Switch to NetSuite?
Here are just a few of the many benefits of using NetSuite:
10%-20% reduction in days for outstanding sales
50%+ reduction in IT costs
20%-50% acceleration to financial close
50%+ reduction in audit preparation time
25%-75% reduction in invoicing costs
50%+ cut in the order-to-cash cycle
STAY CONNECTED WITH CLOUD-BASED SERVICES
Maintain any customized content with updates, that an outdated on-site ERP would have otherwise wiped. The cloud capabilities allow you to stay up to date on your data security with monthly identity verification checkpoints for all users and instant administrator privilege to manage all user’s access.
SEAMLESSLY PRODUCE ADVANCED ANALYTICS
Perform advanced saved searches to help filter and match data to answer various business questions. Track income and expenses easily with advanced revenue recognition management by creating customizable forms that even inexperienced users can create.
ELIMINATE HUMAN ERROR WITH AUTOMATED REPORTS
Avoid having to correct human-caused errors, with the help of NetSuite ERP that comes with built-in business intelligence features. Increase efficiency by turning numerical data into high-quality visual analytics to monitor the health of your business at any point in time.
NetSuite ERP Solution Highlights
Efficient and transparent business operations have never been so easy. NetSuite ERP provides all the tools you need, including standard general ledger functionality, advanced workflow tools to customize your processes and multi-currency support. In addition, expect the following:
- Advanced end-to-end visibility into your receivables and payables with an integrated requisition, purchase order, invoice process management and order-to-cash sales order, billing, collection transaction management.
- Fixed asset tracking and reporting, from the day of acquisition to depreciation to retirement.
- Project accounting and reporting support for project financials and profitability.
- Automated revenue recognition in line with accounting standards, employing flexible allocations.
- Supply chain management capabilities with inventory fulfillment and costing from factory-to-store.
- Support for time tracking, full-service payroll processing, incentive compensation, and expense reimbursement.
- Manage financial projections against actuals with integrated budgeting and forecasting tools.
Streamline the close process using NetSuite ERP, by detecting and responding to problems and managing period-end activities. You’ll also get:
- Automatic period locking to prevent incorrect postings for future periods.
- Advanced period close checklist, including tasks to be completed sequentially.
- Financial adjustments for intercompany transactions, foreign currency revaluation, and inventory.
Ensure efficiency and compliance with accounting and government regulations by using NetSuite ERP. NetSuite guarantees accounting compliance by delivering:
- Financial reports in accordance with multiple accounting standards using a powerful multi-book and rule-driven engine with accounting capabilities.
- Pre-built country-specific tax filing and reporting tools.
- Customizable roles and permissions supporting segregation of duties.
Create accurate reports with easy-to-use tools and monitor the latest reports, while identifying the root causes of problems and take corrective action. Other features:
- Customizable dashboards for monitoring the KPIs important to your role.
- Access necessary information on-the-go with mobile device integration.
- Easy-to-use report builder and pre-built accounting reports for customizing ad hoc reports.
- Integrated financial reporting for multiple currencies and subsidiaries.